A culture of empowerment is a process that shifts employees from being closely directed to ultimately being self-directed and motivated in their activities and fully understanding of their role in the achievement of company goals. As the organizational culture evolves and the role of the manager diminishes, the role of the leader is enhanced.
Empowerment provides strategies and techniques to facilitate empowerment in the workplace. It helps leaders to improve performance and productivity by empowering their employees.
It educates leaders how to use specific empowerment tactics, strategies and techniques to engage and involve their employees to increase both motivation and enthusiasm, which generates increased employee retention, as well as improved results and outcomes.
Problems Empowerment Addresses
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your employees possess ineffective empowerment skills
- Inadequate employee involvement in the workplace
- Either you or your employees are unable to understand the proper role of empowerment
- Either you or your employees are incapable of using and applying effective empowerment principles
- Either you or your employees doesn't understanding how to effectively empower employees
- Either you or your employees misunderstand how to properly motivate employees
What You Will Learn
Empowerment will teach you:
- How to interpret and analyze the critical factors and benefits of employee empowerment
- How to identify the implications and ramifications of empowerment and its impact upon the leader and the organization
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to employee empowerment
- How to apply specific strategies to enhance employee empowerment and engagement
- How to identify and analyze the various impacts and effects empowerment has upon decision making.
- How to analyze the expected results and outcomes of creating and sustaining employee empowerment