How to Professionally Develop Managers
to Enhance Performance and Productivity While Saving You Time and Money
Decision making is a cognitive process leading to the selection of a course of action among alternatives. Whether an action or opinion, every decision-making process produces a final choice.
The decision-making process begins when an action needs to be taken, but one doesn’t know exactly what to do or where to begin. The reasoning process can be rational or irrational, with most decisions based on explicit or implied assumptions.
Decision making is a major part of any business’s daily operations. To quickly and effectively move an organization forward and sustain internal loyalty and cohesion, employees need to share in its processes and outcomes. Every company is responsible for providing key information on new innovations, products and services, as well as potential courses of action, not only to external customers but also to its own people.
In order to bring about favorable outcomes, companies must operate using far-sighted and careful decision making based upon critical analysis and applied logic. The company that uses its employee resources to help make and implement wise decisions is doing far more than surviving: it is using sound management practices and thoughtful planning to compete far more aggressively.
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers are exhibiting inadequate decision-making skills
- Either you or your managers are utilizing ineffective critical thinking skills
- Either you or your managers are failing to critically probe and analyze responses and feedback
- Either you or your managers are unable to convert information into applicable knowledge
- Either you or your managers are ineffectively applying critical thinking skills to problem solving and decision making
- Either you or your managers are unable to critically frame problems for accurate analysis
So Think About This
- Do faulty decisions result in inadequate and incomplete solutions?
- Do your managers consider all possible solutions and consequences when making decisions?
- Does indecisiveness impact your company’s performance and productivity?
- Are your managers blindsided by unintended consequences and problems resulting from their decisions?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
Here’s What You Get
Intelligent Decision Making presents effective critical thinking and decision-making strategies and techniques. It helps managers how to overcome poor or faulty decision making to make more effective decisions to increase productivity and performance.
Managers are educated in specific decision-making strategies and techniques that allow them to concert information into applicable knowledge that can be used to identify the root causes of problems by critically probing and analyzing responses and feedback, which can point to possible options and solutions. They are taught to develop, analyze and evaluate data and information through the use of critical thinking skills and apply those skills to frame problems for accurate analysis, resulting in more productive decisions that improve performance.
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who employ improved decision-making skills
- Managers who effectively identifies the root cause of problems and issues
- Managers who develop sufficient information to effectively solve problems
- Managers who critically probe and analyze responses and feedback
- Managers who apply critical thinking skills to problem solving and decision making
- Managers who critically frame problems for accurate analysis
Intelligent Decision Making is a training guide that features eight training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, eight sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and eight individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to effectively improve thinking skills and decision making
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on decision-making skills needed to effectively increase their thinking and decision-making skills
- Shares best practices in developing effective thinking and decision-making skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to create effective thinking and decision-making skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively improve thinking skills and decision-making
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
Intelligent Decision Making also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of Intelligent Decision Making is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Intelligent Decision Making will teach you or your employees:
- How analytical thinking applies to the decision-making process
- How to identify the expected results and outcomes of intelligent decision making
- Strategies to effectively enhance one’s decision-making capabilities
- Seven guidelines for effective decision making
- Three models to boost decision making outcomes
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with decision making
- The impact of failing to properly apply the concepts and strategies of effective decision making
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within the Intelligent Decision Making training guide. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Without using Intelligent Decision Making you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the ability to effectively develop effective decisions to increase profitability.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly developing decisions and solve problems to increase their profitability, productivity and produce more results.