How to Properly Motivate Employee to Boost Performance and Productivity
While Saving You Time and Money
At a sporting event, cheerleaders are present for the single purpose of providing support for their team. The same applies to the manager in the workplace. Once plans and programs are in place it becomes the responsibility of the manager to provide the support their employees need to achieve maximum results.
The nature of most positions assumes that employees are self-managing and self-directing in the majority of their activities. The traditional role of the manager was to control and direct the employees they supervised. Effective managers now support and motivate their employees by streamlining policies and procedures and by removing internal barriers to their productivity.
Managers must understand that by removing internal barriers and streamlining procedures they make the employee’s job easier, allowing each one to focus on more productive tasks rather than diverting their energy elsewhere. In this manner, the role of the manager is to keep their employees on track and motivated to reach their peak performance.
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers are failing to recognize your employee achievements
- Either you or your managers are incapable of motivating your employees
- Either you or your managers are utilizing ineffective strategies and techniques to motivate your employees
- Either you or your managers are failing to understand the tangible aspects of motivation
- Either you or your managers are unable to understand the manager's role as the primary motivator of employees
- Either you or your managers are employing ineffective strategies and techniques to reinforce employees’ motivation
So Think About This
- What is the impact of uninspired or demotivated employees on your productivity?
- Are you losing customers and producing poor customer service due to uninspired or demotivated employees?
- Are your employees engaged and inspired or simply just “doing their jobs”?
- Do your employees feel unappreciated for their work and contributions to your company?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
Here’s What You Get
Motivating Employees delivers effective strategies and techniques to motivate, inspire and develop enthusiasm in employees. It helps managers to motivate and improve poor employee moral resulting in ineffective performance and loss of productivity.
Managers are educated to understand that motivation is an essential component of employee retention and their role as the primary motivator of their employees, as well as the basis of effective motivation. They are taught how to apply specific motivational strategies and techniques to generate employee enthusiasm by recognizing and demonstrating their achievements to improve performance and recognition.
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who recognize their employee’s achievements
- Managers who improve their employee’s motivation
- Managers who employ effective strategies and techniques to motivate their employees
- Managers who comprehend the role of employee expectations in motivation
- Managers who know the tangible aspects of motivation
- Managers who are the primary motivator of employees
Motivating Employees is a training guide that features eight training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, eight sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and eight individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to effectively increase employee motivation
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on motivational skills needed to effectively increase employee motivation
- Shares best practices in developing effective motivational skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to create effective motivational skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively increase employee motivation
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
Motivating Employees also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of Motivating Employees is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Motivating Employees will teach you or your employees:
- The basis and foundation of effective motivation
- The critical importance of employee motivation
- Why motivation plays an important role in employee retention
- Strategies and techniques to motivate your employees
- The role of employee expectations in their motivation
- The tangible aspects of motivating your employees
- Your essential role as the primary motivator of your employees
- How to take the role of cheerleader for your employees
- Strategies and techniques to reinforce your employees’ motivation
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within the Motivating Employees training guide. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Without using Motivating Employees you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the ability to effectively motivate, engage and inspire your employees.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly motivating employees to increase productivity and produce more results.