How to Deliver Effective Team Training That Produces Results
and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for team training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Team Building Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of team development training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of effective team development.
168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Teams appear to drift without direction
- Your team leaders mislabel working groups as teams
- Your team leaders fail to understand the team process
- Teams leaders who don’t properly structure team roles
- Teams fail to develop a clear focus
- Team leaders incapable of creating a strong team
- A poorly developed team culture allowed by the actions of both team leaders and members
- Team leaders fail to establish personal performance standards within team structure
- The existence of poor team dynamics that undermines performance and productivity
- Team leaders are incapable of handling disruptive situations and unruly team members
So Think About This
- Are the results and outcomes produced by your teams less than optimal?
- Are one or more team members either dominating or disrupting the team?
- Does it seem that your teams are meeting with without plans or a purpose?
- Are your teams acting like working groups rather than highly performing teams?
- Are the functions of your teams aligned with the goals of your company?
- Are your teams held accountable for the results that they produce?
- Is the presence of conflict within teams undermining their ability to perform?
- Does the lack of effective use of team role and boundaries hindering productivity?
- Does a poor team structure hinder their performance?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Teams that develop and define themselves as a results-oriented team
- Team leaders who properly structure and develop their teams
- Team leaders who clearly define their team’s purpose
- Teams that clearly define their focus
- Team leaders who clearly define team boundaries
- Teams that effectively create a clear direction
- Properly structured team roles in place and fully functional
- Team leaders who recognize and distinguish individual team members’ strengths and unique perspectives
- Team leaders who handle disruptive situations and unruly team members
- Team leaders who overcome problems and pitfalls while building strong teams
The Team Building Toolkit is a training guide that features fifty-six training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, fifty-six sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and fifty-six individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on every aspect of effective team development
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise at every level
- Focuses on team building skills needed to develop effective and productive teams
- Shares best practices in developing effective and productive teams
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to create effective and productive teams
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to step-by-step build effective teams
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Team Building Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Team Building Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The seven team building training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Team Building Toolkit include:
- Teams are designed to serve an organizational purpose
- The elements and factors that constitute an effective team
- The implications and ramifications that either enhance, or diminish a team’s function and process
- How to develop a productive team focus
- Strategies to enhance team functions and purposes
- How team structure and purpose impacts its decision-making
- How to use consensus as a decision-making tool
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with team structuring, use and purpose
- How to identify the critical factors and organizational implications behind establishing an effective team approach and structure
- How to understand what factors define a functional team approach and the benefits it provides to an organization
- How to define and overcome problems associated with developing an effective team structure
- How to apply strategies for developing an effective structure and approach
- How to understand team structuring and team development and identify its effects upon the decision-making processes
- How to define and identify results, outcomes and expectations for proper team structuring and development
- How to apply effective strategies to develop a team’s direction
- How a team’s roles and its direction impact the outcomes it produces
- Strategies to enhance team role development and an effective team direction
- How to identify the critical factors and benefits of a team’s roles and direction, and their impact upon a particular team and the organization as a whole
- How to understand the implications and ramifications that either enhance or diminish a team’s role determination process and the team’s direction
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with improper role assignments or direction
- What constitutes and defines effective team results and reliable outcomes
- How to identify the critical factors which ultimately determine a team’s results
- How to apply effective strategies that define and develop results-oriented teams
- How to identify and overcome problems associated with defining and planning for effective team results and reliable outcomes
- How to analyze the effects and impact created by an improperly motivated team
- How to predict, define and interpret a highly focused team’s results, outcomes
- How to utilize individual team members’ capabilities and abilities
- How to understand one another and each individual’s unique perspectives
- How to communicate effectively with different personality types
- How to enhance team effectiveness
- How to improve team productivity
- The elements and factors that establish and shape strong teams
- How to create specific team roles
- The factors that either enhance or diminish a team’s strength
- How the stages of team development generates strength
- Effective strategies to enhance team strength
- How to build strength and energize the team
- Strategies and techniques to foster and nurture team growth
- The critical communication principles and practices and the impact they have upon teams
- How communication impacts the decisions a team makes
- The elements and factors that constitute effective team communication
- The expected results and outcomes of a team’s effective or ineffective use of communication techniques
- Effective strategies to enhance team communication
- The implications and ramifications that either enhance, or diminish team communication
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with poorly executed communication practices
- Strategies and techniques to overcome common communication problems
- Strategies and techniques to handle disruptive situations and unruly team members
As a bonus when you purchase The Team Building Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Managing Virtual Teams in Global Economy ($19.95 value), which provides strategies and techniques to develop and manage virtual teams. It helps leaders to develop effective strategies to establish and manage strong and high performing virtual teams.
Managing Virtual Teams in Global Economy will teach you or your employees:
- How to structure virtual teams according to specific criteria and requirements
- How to develop strategies to establish and manage virtual teams
- How to develop governing guidelines and protocols that direct the work and activities of the team
- How to build, foster and sustain trust
- How to avoid the problems and pitfalls associated with both cultural differences and scheduling work and activities over multiple time zones
- How to incorporate the variety of communication tools available to virtual teams
- How to create strategies for the use and application of collaborative team tools
- How to develop the structure that facilitates the collaborative exchange of information
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Team Building Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Team Building Toolkit now for $99.95
and save 20% over our retail price of $125.65!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus:
Managing Virtual Teams in Global Economy, a $19.95 value!
Order The Team Building Toolkit Now – a $145.60 value for only $99.75!
Giving You 168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Team Building Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, allowing your teams to continue to flounder without meaningful results and output.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly structuring your teams required for the teams to properly function to increase productivity and produce more results.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Team Building Toolkit for each of your employees, so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.