How to Deliver Effective Empowerment Training That Produces Results
and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for empowerment training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Empowerment Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of empowerment development training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of effective employee empowerment.
144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your employees doesn’t understanding how to effectively empower employees
- Either you or your managers fail to assign and educate their employees about their delegated assignments
- Either you or your managers are incapable of effectively monitoring and evaluating the performance of delegated tasks
- Either you or your managers don’t prioritize tasks and assignments
- Either you or your managers employ ineffective coaching techniques
- Either you or your managers coerce employees into completing assignments
- Either you or your managers second-guess or question employees’ decisions
- Either you or your managers have established insufficient feedback mechanisms
- Either you or your managers fail to effectively communicate goals and direction to employees
- Either you or your managers are incapable of building and forging strong bonds of trust
So Think About This
- Are your employees empowered to solve problems and address issues as they arise?
- Are your employees hindered or prevented from addressing and solving problems they observe?
- Are poorly assigned delegated tasks and assignments destroying employee confidence and morale?
- Does a lack of priority of tasks and assignments waste value time and resources?
- Is conflict created to control employee actions and behaviors?
- Are employees resistant to new ideas, tasks or assignments?
- What problems do poor communications and misunderstandings cause in your workplace?
- How often have you been blindsided by unexpected problems?
- How often do unaddressed minor problems escalate into major and costly ones?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who actively empower and engage employees
- Managers who create standards for employee and organizational accountability
- Managers who define specific roles and responsibilities when the delegate assignments
- Managers who assign and educate employees about their assignments
- Managers who monitor and evaluate performance of delegated tasks
- Managers who pay attention and are responsive to their employees’ problems and issues
- Managers who control and handle employee conflict
- Managers who effectively interact with their employees
- Managers who established effective feedback mechanisms to employees
- Managers who clearly communicate their goals and direction to employees
- Managers who are capable of establishing and instilling trust in their employees
The Empowerment Toolkit is a training guide that features forty-eight training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, forty-eight sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and forty-eight individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to develop effective empowerment skills
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on empowerment skills needed to solve problems, identify solutions and increase productivity
- Shares best practices in developing effective empowerment skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop effective empowerment skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to develop effective empowerment skills
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Empowerment Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Empowerment Toolkit
is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The six empowerment training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Empowerment Toolkit include:
- How to interpret and analyze the critical factors and benefits of employee empowerment
- How to identify the implications and ramifications of empowerment and its impact upon the leader and the organization
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to employee empowerment
- How to apply specific strategies to enhance employee empowerment and engagement
- How to identify and analyze the various impacts and effects empowerment has upon decision-making.
- How to analyze the expected results and outcomes of creating and sustaining employee empowerment
- The role of delegation in your success as a manager
- How to define the specific roles and responsibilities of delegation
- How to assign and educate employees about their delegated duties
- How to effectively monitor and evaluate the performance of employees assigned delegated tasks
- How to identify and apply the elements and factors of organizational empowerment
- How to interpret and analyze the critical factors and benefits within an organization
- How to understand the implications of empowerment and its impact upon the leader and the organization
- How to identify and understand the factors that can hinder empowerment
- How to apply specific strategies to enhance organizational empowerment
- How to identify and understand the consequences due to the lack of commitment to implement organizational empowerment
- How to implement the strategies that allows leaders to achieve full empowerment within the organization
- Strategies and techniques to develop and enhance workplace interaction and interactivity
- The expected results and outcomes of developing and sustaining workplace interaction
- How to develop employee support using interactive leadership
- Why leadership by example works
- How to deal with negative employees
- How to apply mentoring techniques to assist your employees to achieve their personal goals
- Strategies that enhance the development of effective communication
- Techniques and strategies to improve and enhance communications in the workplace
- How to apply effective strategies that enhance proactive two-way communications
- Techniques to utilize proactive communication to prevent and resolve workplace issues
- Strategies to overcome the primary barriers to effective communication
- Techniques to communicate goals and direction to employees
- Strategies to effectively communicate change
- How to implement feedback and ideas from employees
- The elements, factors and principles that define trust
- Why trust is an essential leadership characteristic
- The critical factors and benefits of establishing trust in the workplace
- How to build and forge strong bonds of trust
- Techniques and strategies that enhance the establishment of trust
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to issues of trust
- Common pitfalls associated with trust building in the workplace
- What to do when bonds of trust are broken
As a bonus when you purchase The Empowerment Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Negative Workplace Behaviors ($18.95 value) which delivers strategies to manage difficult workplace behaviors. It helps leaders to effectively deal with problematic employee attitudes resulting in a loss of productivity and performance.
Negative Workplace Behaviors will teach you or your employees:
- The sources of employee problems
- How to handle a negative employee
- How to develop an employee contract to resolve behavioral problems
- How to monitor and provide feedback to negative employees to correct behaviors
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Empowerment Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Empowerment Toolkit now for $89.95
and save 18% over our retail price of $109.70!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Negative Workplace Behaviors, $18.95 value!
Order The Empowerment Toolkit Now – a $128.65 value for only $89.95!
Giving You 144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Empowerment Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the presence of meaningful employee empowerment to adequately solve problems and identify meaningful solutions.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly educating them in essential empowerment skills that will increase productivity and produce more results.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Empowerment Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.