How to Train Employees to Manage Change to Produces Results
and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for change management training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Change Management Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of change management training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of how to effectively manage change.
120 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers are unable to effectively manage change in the workplace
- Either you or your managers fail to use change to improve performance
- Either you or your managers are incapable of understanding the opportunities presented by change
- Either you or your managers are unable to effectively respond to change
- Either you or your managers are unable to overcome and reduce employee resistance to change
- Either you or your managers are unable to effectively communicate change to their employees
- Either you or your managers are unable to provide effective feedback to your employees
- Either you or your managers have established insufficient feedback mechanisms
- Either you or your managers allow a lack of proactive two-way communications
- Either you or your managers fail to effectively communicate goals and direction to employees
So Think About This
- Does fear of change result in employee resistance to change?
- Does fear of change hinder productivity and diminish results?
- Does the presence of rumors hinder productivity and diminish results, while fueling employee fears?
- Is a prevailing attitude of negativity present in your workforce?
- Are employees resistant to new ideas, tasks or assignments?
- What problems do poor communications and misunderstandings cause in your workplace?
- How often have you been blindsided by unexpected problems?
- How often do unaddressed minor problems escalate into major and costly ones?
- Are your employees fearful and anxious about changes in the workplace?
- How does an atmosphere of mistrust impact employee morale and productivity?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who could effectively manage change in the workplace
- Managers who could effectively respond to change
- Managers who takes advantage of the opportunities change brings
- Managers who reduces employee resistance to change
- Managers who could effectively communicates change to their employees
- Managers who can effectively respond to change
- Managers who pay attention and are responsive to their employees’ problems and issues
- Managers who effectively interact with their employees
- Managers who build their employee support in the workplace
- Managers who overcome employee resistance
The Change Management Toolkit is a training guide that feature forty training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, forty sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and forty individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to develop skills to effectively manage change
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on change management skills needed to solve problems, identify solutions and increase productivity
- Shares best practices in developing skills to effectively manage change
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop skills to effectively manage change
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to develop skills to effectively manage change
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Change Management Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Change Management Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The five change management training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Change Management Toolkit include:
- The elements, factors and principles that define organizational change
- Why change equates to opportunity
- How to use change to increase performance
- An effective leader’s response to change
- Techniques to facilitate a positive impact on the organization
- How to anticipate and handle your employees’ fear of change
- Strategies and techniques to reduce your employee’s resistance to change
- The personal impact of change upon individuals within the work environment
- The process of change
- The challenges that change presents
- How change personally impacts you
- Strategies to personally manage change
- How decision making is impacted by change, and needs to be accordingly modified
- Strategies and techniques to develop and enhance workplace interaction and interactivity
- The expected results and outcomes of developing and sustaining workplace interaction
- How to develop employee support using interactive leadership
- Why leadership by example works
- How to deal with negative employees
- How to apply mentoring techniques to assist your employees to achieve their personal goals
- Strategies that enhance the development of effective communication
- Techniques and strategies to improve and enhance communications in the workplace
- How to apply effective strategies that enhance proactive two-way communications
- Techniques to utilize proactive communication to prevent and resolve workplace issues
- Strategies to overcome the primary barriers to effective communication
- Techniques to communicate goals and direction to employees
- Strategies to effectively communicate change
- How to implement feedback and ideas from employees
- The elements, factors and principles that define trust
- Why trust is an essential leadership characteristic
- The critical factors and benefits of establishing trust in the workplace
- How to build and forge strong bonds of trust
- Techniques and strategies that enhance the establishment of trust
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to issues of trust
- Common pitfalls associated with trust building in the workplace
- What to do when bonds of trust are broken
As a bonus when you purchase The Change Management Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Negative Workplace Behaviors ($18.95 value) which delivers strategies to manage difficult workplace behaviors. It helps leaders to effectively deal with problematic employee attitudes resulting in a loss of productivity and performance.
Negative Workplace Behaviors will teach you or your employees:
- The sources of employee problems
- How to handle a negative employee
- How to develop an employee contract to resolve behavioral problems
- How to monitor and provide feedback to negative employees to correct behaviors
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Change Management Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Change Management Toolkit now for $69.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $86.75!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Negative Workplace Behaviors, $18.95 value!
Order The Change Management Toolkit Now – a $105.70 value for only $69.95!
Giving You 120 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Change Management Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without ability to effectively manage change to adequately solve problems and identify meaningful solutions.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly educating them to effectively manage change that will increase productivity and produce more results.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Change Management Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.