How to Deliver Effective Leadership Performance Training That Increases Effectiveness
and Produces Results and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for leadership performance training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Leadership Performance Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of leadership performance training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of the development of effective leadership performance.
72 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers have poorly defined goals and objectives
- Either you or your managers display ineffective performance planning
- Either you or your managers have an absence of productive goal setting techniques
- Either you or your managers are incapable of developing standards and benchmarks for performance evaluation
- Either you or your managers are unable to effectively monitor plans and to adapt them to changing circumstances
- Either you or your managers fail to effectively execute plans
- Either you or your managers fail to use specific triggering events that indicate possible financial performance problems
- Either you or your managers fail to develop standards and benchmarks for performance evaluation
- Either you or your managers are incapable of effectively measuring performance against stated goals
So Think About This
- How does an absence of clearly defined goals and objectives hamper your productivity and results?
- How does the failure to measure performance against goals impact productivity and desired outcomes?
- How does the failure to adapt to changing circumstances impact your company’s performance?
- Does a failure to hold employees accountable for their performance negatively impact your business?
- Are you blindsided by unanticipated financial problems?
- Does a lack of realistic objectives and budgets hinder your productivity and profitability?
- Does the absence of financial benchmarks and standards result in managers not being held accountable for their financial performance?
- Does a failure to adapt to changing circumstances hamper your productivity and profitability?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who establish definable and realistic objectives
- Managers who create standards and benchmarks for performance evaluation
- Managers who measure performance against stated goals
- Managers who monitor plans and to adapts them to changing circumstances
- Managers who effectively execute their plans
- Managers who develop standards and benchmarks for performance evaluation
- Managers who monitor plans and adapt them to changing circumstances
- Managers who develop performance standards consistent with organizational goals
- Managers who use specific triggering events to indicate possible financial performance problems
- Managers who measure their performance against stated goals
The Leadership Performance Toolkit is a training guide that features twenty-four training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, twenty-four sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and twenty-four individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to develop skills to improve performance and effectiveness
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on performance skills needed to solve problems, identify solutions and increase productivity
- Shares best practices in developing skills to improve performance and effectiveness
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop skills to improve performance and effectiveness
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to develop skills to improve performance and effectiveness
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Change Management Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Leadership Performance Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The three performance management training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Leadership Performance Toolkit include:
- The principles and concepts of effective performance planning
- Effective methods for productive performance planning
- Productive goal setting techniques
- How to develop definable and realistic objectives
- Methods to develop standards and benchmarks for performance evaluation
- How to effectively measure performance against stated goals
- How to monitor plans and to adapt them to changing circumstances
- The factors and principles that define the concept of leadership performance
- How to apply specific strategies to enhance leadership performance
- Why traditional performance reviews are ineffective
- How to create performance standards consistent with organizational goals
- Strategies to develop individual performance standards
- How to focus your employees on mutual goals
- Strategies to enhance your leadership performance and development
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to leadership performance development
- How they can personally impact and influence overall financial performance
- How to use performance management systems to achieve their financial goals
- How to maintain control over their financial performance
- How to develop a performance management system
- How to effectively apply specific budgets and metrics
- Specific triggering events that indicate possible financial performance problems
- How to effectively link financial performance to other organizational units
As a bonus when you purchase The Leadership Performance Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Becoming a Leader of Your Own Making ($16.95 value) which provides strategies to enhance professional development and performance. It helps leaders to improve their ineffective leadership practices due to faulty leadership development resulting in poor performance and productivity.
Becoming a Leader of Your Own Making will teach you or your employees:
- How to become a leader of your own making
- The factors and benefits of professional development and the impact they have in the growth process
- How to obtain the results from a leadership role
- How to develop a road map to become an effective leader
- Strategies that effectively enhance professional leadership growth
- Effective strategies to enhance professional development
- The action steps you need to take to improve performance
- Techniques to maintain focus and direction
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Leadership Performance Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Leadership Performance Toolkit now for $42.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $52.85!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Becoming a Leader of Your Own Making, $16.95 value!
Order The Leadership Performance Toolkit Now – a $69.80 value for only $42.95!
Giving You 72 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Leadership Performance Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without ability to effectively increase leadership performance to adequately solve problems and identify meaningful solutions.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly educating them to effectively increase leadership performance that will increase productivity and produce more results.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Leadership Performance Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.