How to Deliver Leadership Development Training That Produces Results
and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search leadership development training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Leadership Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of leadership development training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of leadership development training.
144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- There is an absence of focus and direction within your organization
- Either you or your managers are unable to effectively communicate their vision
- Either you or your managers have established poorly defined goals and objectives
- Either you or your managers insufficiently defines their vision, values & purpose
- Either you or your managers fail to assume responsibility for decisions and actions
- Either you or your managers fail to understand and analyzing negative effects and consequences, resulting from an ineffective leadership style
- Either you or your managers are incapable of building and forging strong bonds of trust
- Either you or your managers are unable to effectively manage change
- Either you or your managers are incapable of building employee support in the workplace
- Either you or your managers fail to overcome employee resistance
- Either you or your managers are inattentive to details
- Either you or your managers fail to effectively execute plans
So Think About This
- How well is your vision communicated to all levels of employees and do they understand it and use it to guide and direct their actions?
- What impact does a lack of accountability have upon your employees and their productivity?
- What impact do poor motivational practices have upon your workforce and their morale?
- Have you observed that your leaders are not using the right leadership style that matches their position, resulting in a loss of productivity?
- What is the impact of managers who control rather than empower on employee morale and productivity?
- Does conflict seem to hinder and hamper productivity in the workplace?
- Do the challenges of leadership overwhelm either you or your managers?
- Does the pace of change create problems and employee resistance?
- Does a lack of attention to detail causing problems and diminishing productivity?
- Does a lack of clear focus and direction impact productivity and the attainment of positive outcomes?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who develop effective goals and objectives
- Managers who create focused visions, values & purpose
- Managers who utilize effective management & leadership practices
- Managers who assume accountability for their decisions and actions
- Managers who are attentive and responsive to employees’ problems and issues
- Managers who control and handle employee conflict
- Managers who exhibit a clear attention to details
- Managers who effectively execute their plans
- Managers who develop standards and benchmarks for performance evaluation
- Managers who measure performance against their stated goals
- Managers who monitor plans and adapt them to changing circumstances
The Leadership Toolkit is a training guide that features forty-eight training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, forty-eight sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and forty-eight individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to develop effective leadership skills
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on leadership skills needed to solve problems and identify solutions
- Shares best practices in developing skills to effectively lead in the workplace
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop skills to effectively lead in the workplace in the workplace
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively lead in the workplace
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Leadership Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Leadership Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The six leadership development training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Leadership Toolkit include:
- How to identify and apply the elements, factors and principles that define your personal vision
- The critical factors and benefits of a strong vision
- How to identify the implications and ramifications of a leader’s vision
- How to apply proven strategies to enhance and attain your vision
- Understanding the negative consequences of failing to develop and sustain your personal vision
- How to analyze the results and outcomes of developing and sustaining a strong personal vision
- What constitutes an empowered leader
- What defines the role as a leader
- How to apply specific qualities all leaders have in common
- How to deal with superiors who are not leaders
- Strategies to effectively enhance, develop and fulfill their roles and responsibilities
- How to apply the decision-making process to evaluate personal performance
- Proven strategies leaders use to cheerlead and motivate their employees
- How to identify the critical factors and benefits of leadership styles and their impact
- How to understand the implications and ramifications that enhances or diminishes various leadership styles
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with applying specific leadership styles
- How to apply effective strategies to enhance and develop one’s personal leadership style
- How leadership styles impact the decision making process
- The elements and factors that create specific leadership challenges
- How to apply effective strategies to overcome specific leadership challenges
- Effective problem solving techniques
- How to effectively manage and control the changing workplace environment
- How to overcome resistance to change
- How to productively handle conflict
- How to overcome a lack of commitment
- How to react positively to negative feedback and criticism
- How to increase long-term productivity
- How to become a leader of your own making
- The factors and benefits of professional development and the impact they have in the growth process
- How to obtain the results from a leadership role
- How to develop a road map to become an effective leader
- Strategies that effectively enhance professional leadership growth
- Effective strategies to enhance professional development
- The action steps you need to take to improve performance
- Techniques to maintain focus and direction
- The factors and principles that define the concept of leadership performance
- How to apply specific strategies to enhance leadership performance
- Why traditional performance reviews are ineffective
- How to create performance standards consistent with organizational goals
- Strategies to develop individual performance standards
- How to focus your employees on mutual goals
- Strategies to enhance your leadership performance and development
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to leadership performance development
As a bonus when you purchase The Leadership Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Improving Communication in the Workplace ($16.95 value) which provides effective communications strategies and techniques. It helps leaders to improve ineffective communications resulting from problems and issues that produce poor performance and productivity.
Improving Communication in the Workplace will teach you or your employees:
- Strategies that enhance the development of effective communication
- Techniques and strategies to improve and enhance communications in the workplace
- How to apply effective strategies that enhance proactive two-way communications
- Techniques to utilize proactive communication to prevent and resolve workplace issues
- Strategies to overcome the primary barriers to effective communication
- Techniques to communicate goals and direction to employees
- Strategies to effectively communicate change
- How to implement feedback and ideas from employees
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Leadership Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Leadership Toolkit now for $85.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $106.70!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Improving Communication in the Workplace, $16.95 value!
Order The Leadership Toolkit Now – a $123.65 value for only $85.95!
Giving You 144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Leadership Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the presence of meaningful leadership development to adequately solve problems and identify meaningful solutions.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly educating them in essential leadership development skills that will increase productivity and produce more results.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Leadership Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.