How to Deliver Effective Coaching and Mentoring Skills That Produces Results
and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for coaching and mentoring training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Coaching Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of coaching skills training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of developing effective coaching skills.
72 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers use ineffective coaching techniques
- Either you or your managers fail to develop effective performance standards
- Either you or your managers are unable to identify unproductive behaviors
- Either you or your managers are incapable of resolving unproductive employee behaviors
- Either you or your managers are unresponsive to employees and their problems and issues
- Either you or your managers are incapable of adequately warning employees about performance issues
- Either you or your managers are failing to recognize your employee achievements
- Either you or your managers are incapable of motivating your employees
- Either you or your managers fail to develop effective feedback mechanisms
So Think About This
- Are unproductive employee behaviors and performance issues hindering your productivity?
- Are ambitious employees hampered by a lack of development opportunities?
- Does a lack of accountability harm your ability to meet performance goals?
- Does your company experience a high employee turnover rate?
- Does your corporate culture tolerate negative employee behaviors and attitudes as well as other inappropriate behaviors?
- Does your company minimize or ignore complaints concerning negative employee behaviors and attitudes as well as other inappropriate behaviors?
- Are your employees reluctant to report or complain about negative employee behaviors and attitudes as well as other inappropriate behaviors that they may observe?
- Do your managers ignore complaints negative employee behaviors and attitudes as well as other inappropriate behaviors that they may observe?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain from
- Your managers coach and mentor employees to assist them to improve their performance and achieve their personal goals
- Your managers create and apply standards for employee accountability
- Your company experiences increased employee retention
- Managers who improve their employee’s motivation
- Managers who comprehend the role of employee expectations in motivation
- Managers who know the tangible aspects of motivation
- Managers who effectively comprehend the sources and causes of problematic employee behavior
- Managers who effectively develop employee contracts to resolve behavioral problems
- Managers who effectively monitor and provides feedback to correct behaviors
The Coaching Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature twenty-four training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, twenty-four sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and twenty-four individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on improving employee performance using effective coaching techniques
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on skills needed to develop effective coaching techniques
- Shares best practices in establishing effective coaching practices
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to establish effective coaching practices
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to apply effective coaching techniques
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Coaching Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Coaching Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The three coaching training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Coaching Toolkit include:
- Effective and proven coaching techniques
- How to develop effective employee performance standards
- How to identify unproductive behaviors
- How to work on and motivate an employee to resolve unproductive behaviors
- The basis and foundation of effective motivation
- The critical importance of employee motivation
- Why motivation plays an important role in employee retention
- Strategies and techniques to motivate your employees
- The role of employee expectations in their motivation
- The tangible aspects of motivating your employees
- Your essential role as the primary motivator of your employees
- How to take the role of cheerleader for your employees
- Strategies and techniques to reinforce your employees’ motivation
- The sources of employee problems
- How to handle a negative employee
- How to develop an employee contract to resolve behavioral problems
- How to monitor and provide feedback to negative employees to correct behaviors
As a bonus when you purchase The Coaching Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Conflict Resolution ($17.95 value) which presents strategies and techniques of effective conflict resolution. It helps leaders to develop effective practices and strategies to deal with conflict within the workplace to improve performance and productivity.
Conflict Resolution will teach you or your employees:
- How to identify the critical factors and benefits of the conflict resolution process and its impact
- How to understand the implications and ramifications that either enhance, or diminish conflict resolution and its functions and process
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with the conflict resolution process
- How to apply effective strategies to overcoming conflict
- How to understand cause and effect relationships and their impact as a result of failing to resolve conflict issues and situations
- How to apply strategies to effectively enhance your ability to effectively resolve conflict
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Critical Thinking Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Coaching Toolkit now for $45.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $56.85!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Conflict Resolution, $18.95 value!
Order The Coaching Toolkit – a $74.80 value for only $45.95!
Giving You 72 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Coaching Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, allowing unproductive behaviors and practices to undermine performance and productivity.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your managers, training them how to effectively coach and mentor your employees to improve their performance, as well to learn new skills.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Coaching Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.