How to Develop Effective Problem Solving Skills That Produces Results and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for problem solving training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Problem Solving Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of problem solving skills training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of developing effective problem solving skills.
96 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers are unable to adequately develop sufficient information to effectively solve problems
- Either you or your managers are incapable of understanding why problems occur
- Either you or your managers fail to apply effective problem solving strategies and techniques
- The presence of inadequate critical thinking skills in either you or your employees to solve problems and identify solutions
- Either you or your employees are incapable or are experiencing difficulty of identifying the root cause of problems and issues
- Either you or your employees are unable or are experiencing difficulty critically probing and analyzing responses and feedback
- Either you or your employees are incapable or are experiencing difficulty developing, analyzing and evaluating data and information
- Either you or your employees display an inability or are experiencing difficulty applying critical thinking skills to problem solving and decision making
- Either you or your managers are failing to critically probe and analyze responses and feedback
- Either you or your managers are unable to critically frame problems for accurate analysis
So Think About This
- Does it appear that you are repeatedly solving the same problems without resolution?
- Do chronic problems plague your business and hamper your productivity?
- Do unresolved problems escalate into more serious ones that impact your productivity and performance?
- Does it seem like you are repeatedly solving the same problems without adequate resolution?
- Does it appear that either you are your employees are failing to understand what is the root cause of a problem?
- Does it appear that either you are your employees are solving the wrong problems?
- Do faulty decisions result in inadequate and incomplete solutions?
- Are your managers blindsided by unintended consequences and problems resulting from their decisions?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who apply critical thinking skills to problem solving and decision-making
- Managers who critically frame problems for accurate analysis
- The capability to critically probe to identify the root cause of problems and issues
- Managers who critically probe and analyze responses and feedback
- Managers who effectively understands why problems occur
- Managers who apply effective problem solving strategies and techniques
- The ability to effectively identify the root cause of problems and issues every time
- The capability to develop sufficient information to effectively solve problems
- The capability to apply critical thinking skills to problem solving and decision-making
- The capability to critically probe and analyze employee responses and feedback
The Problem Solving Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature thirty-two training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, thirty-two sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and thirty-two individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to effectively solve problems
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on problem solving skills needed to effectively solve problems in the workplace
- Shares best practices in developing effective problem solving skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to create effective problem solving skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively solve problems in the workplace
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Coaching Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Problem Solving Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The four problem solving training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Problem Solving Toolkit include:
- The reasons why problems occur
- The implications of unresolved problems
- How to interpret the implications and ramifications that unresolved problems produce
- How to identify and overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with problem solving
- How to apply effective problem solving strategies and techniques
- The foundation of critical thinking
- How to develop, analyze and evaluate data and information through the use of critical thinking skills
- How to effectively apply critical thinking skills to problem solving and decision making
- How to critically frame problems for accurate analysis
- The appropriate application of specific critical thinking traits
- The focus of effective questioning techniques when dealing with employees
- How to develop, analyze and evaluate data and information through advanced questioning techniques and methods
- How and where to use advanced questioning to develop answers and information
- How to critically probe and analyze responses and feedback from employees
- The appropriate use and application of advanced questioning techniques in specific employee situations
- The appropriate use and application of specific questioning techniques to clarify answers and responses from employees
- How analytical thinking applies to the decision-making process
- How to identify the expected results and outcomes of intelligent decision making
- Strategies to effectively enhance one’s decision-making capabilities
- Seven guidelines for effective decision making
- Three models to boost decision-making outcomes
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with decision making
- The impact of failing to properly apply the concepts and strategies of effective decision making
As a bonus when you purchase The Problem Solving Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Improving Communication in the Workplace ($16.95 value) which provides effective communications strategies and techniques. It helps leaders to improve ineffective communications resulting from problems and issues that produce poor performance and productivity.
Improving Communication in the Workplace will teach you or your employees:
- Strategies that enhance the development of effective communication
- Techniques and strategies to improve and enhance communications in the workplace
- How to apply effective strategies that enhance proactive two-way communications
- Techniques to utilize proactive communication to prevent and resolve workplace issues
- Strategies to overcome the primary barriers to effective communication
- Techniques to communicate goals and direction to employees
- Strategies to effectively communicate change
- How to implement feedback and ideas from employees
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Problem Solving Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Problem Solving Toolkit now for $62.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $77.80!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus:
Improving Communication in the Workplace, $16.95 value!
Order The Problem Solving Toolkit – a $94.75 value for only $62.95!
Giving You 96 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Problem Solving Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the ability to effectively solve problems that negatively impact both performance and productivity.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly solve problems to increase productivity and produce more results.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Problem Solving Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.