The Problem Solving Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of problem solving skills training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of developing effective problem solving skills.
Here’s What You Get
The four problem solving training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Problem Solving Toolkit include:
- The reasons why problems occur
- The implications of unresolved problems
- How to interpret the implications and ramifications that unresolved problems produce
- How to identify and overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with problem solving
- How to apply effective problem solving strategies and techniques
- The foundation of critical thinking
- How to develop, analyze and evaluate data and information through the use of critical thinking skills
- How to effectively apply critical thinking skills to problem solving and decision making
- How to critically frame problems for accurate analysis
- The appropriate application of specific critical thinking traits
- The focus of effective questioning techniques when dealing with employees
- How to develop, analyze and evaluate data and information through advanced questioning techniques and methods
- How and where to use advanced questioning to develop answers and information
- How to critically probe and analyze responses and feedback from employees
- The appropriate use and application of advanced questioning techniques in specific employee situations
- The appropriate use and application of specific questioning techniques to clarify answers and responses from employees
- How analytical thinking applies to the decision-making process
- How to identify the expected results and outcomes of intelligent decision making
- Strategies to effectively enhance one’s decision-making capabilities
- Seven guidelines for effective decision making
- Three models to boost decision-making outcomes
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with decision making
- The impact of failing to properly apply the concepts and strategies of effective decision making
As a bonus when you purchase The Problem Solving Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Improving Communication in the Workplace ($16.95 value) which provides effective communications strategies and techniques. It helps leaders to improve ineffective communications resulting from problems and issues that produce poor performance and productivity.
Improving Communication in the Workplace will teach you or your employees:
- Strategies that enhance the development of effective communication
- Techniques and strategies to improve and enhance communications in the workplace
- How to apply effective strategies that enhance proactive two-way communications
- Techniques to utilize proactive communication to prevent and resolve workplace issues
- Strategies to overcome the primary barriers to effective communication
- Techniques to communicate goals and direction to employees
- Strategies to effectively communicate change
- How to implement feedback and ideas from employees
Purchase The Problem Solving Toolkit now for $62.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $77.80!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus:
Improving Communication in the Workplace, $16.95 value!
Order The Problem Solving Toolkit – a $94.75 value for only $62.95!