How to Develop Effective Conflict Resolution Skills That Produces Results
and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for conflict resolution training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Conflict Resolution Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of conflict resolution skills training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of developing effective conflict resolution skills.
120 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers fail to overcome problems and obstacles in the workplace
- Either you or your managers are unable to manage workplace conflict
- Either you or your managers are incapable of handling negative employees and attitudes
- Either you or your managers are unable to manage employee conflict
- Either you or your managers are unable to resolve unproductive employee behaviors
- Either you or your managers are unresponsive to employees and their problems and issues
- Either you or your managers are incapable of understanding why problems occur
- Either you or your employees use ineffective questioning techniques when dealing with employees
- Either you or your employees are incapable of critically probing and analyzing employee responses and feedback
So Think About This
- How does continuous conflict impacting your productivity?
- Do unresolved issues that escalate the levels of conflict alter desired outcomes and productivity?
- Does a lack of accountability impact employee performance?
- How do negative employee attitudes and behavior impact performance and productivity?
- Does it appear that you are repeatedly solving the same problems without resolution?
- Do unresolved problems escalate into more serious ones that impact your productivity and performance?
- Does it seem like you are repeatedly solving the same problems without adequate resolution?
- Is adequate and sufficient information obtained from your employees to identify issues and solve problems?
- When questioning employees, do the questions probe deeply enough to arrive at the root cause of a problem?
- Are you receiving adequate and complete levels of feedback from your employees?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who develop effective strategies to overcoming conflict
- Managers who effectively manages workplace conflict
- Managers who establish effective feedback mechanisms
- Managers who create standards for employee and organizational accountability
- Improved workplace performance and productivity
- Managers who effectively overcome problems and obstacles
- Managers who critically probe and analyze responses and feedback
- Managers who effectively understands why problems occur
- Managers who apply effective problem solving strategies and techniques
- The capability to critically probe and analyze employee responses and feedback
The Conflict Resolution Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature forty training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, forty sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and forty individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to effectively resolve conflict in the workplace
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on conflict resolution skills needed to effectively resolve conflict in the workplace
- Shares best practices in developing effective conflict resolution skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to create effective conflict resolution skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively resolve conflict in the workplace
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Conflict Resolution Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Conflict Resolution Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The five conflict resolution training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Conflict Resolution Toolkit include:
- How to identify the critical factors and benefits of the conflict resolution process and its impact
- How to understand the implications and ramifications that either enhance, or diminish conflict resolution and its functions and process
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with the conflict resolution process
- How to apply effective strategies to overcoming conflict
- How to understand cause and effect relationships and their impact as a result of failing to resolve conflict issues and situations
- How to apply strategies to effectively enhance your ability to effectively resolve conflict
- The reasons why problems occur
- The implications of unresolved problems
- How to interpret the implications and ramifications that unresolved problems produce
- How to identify and overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with problem solving
- How to apply effective problem solving strategies and techniques
- The foundation of critical thinking
- How to develop, analyze and evaluate data and information through the use of critical thinking skills
- How to effectively apply critical thinking skills to problem solving and decision making
- How to critically frame problems for accurate analysis
- The appropriate application of specific critical thinking traits
- The focus of effective questioning techniques when dealing with employees
- How to develop, analyze and evaluate data and information through advanced questioning techniques and methods
- How and where to use advanced questioning to develop answers and information
- How to critically probe and analyze responses and feedback from employees
- The appropriate use and application of advanced questioning techniques in specific employee situations
- The appropriate use and application of specific questioning techniques to clarify answers and responses from employees
- How analytical thinking applies to the decision-making process
- How to identify the expected results and outcomes of intelligent decision making
- Strategies to effectively enhance one’s decision-making capabilities
- Seven guidelines for effective decision making
- Three models to boost decision-making outcomes
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with decision making
- The impact of failing to properly apply the concepts and strategies of effective decision making
As a bonus when you purchase The Conflict Resolution Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Improving Communication in the Workplace ($16.95 value) which provides effective communications strategies and techniques. It helps leaders to improve ineffective communications resulting from problems and issues that produce poor performance and productivity.
Improving Communication in the Workplace will teach you or your employees:
- Strategies that enhance the development of effective communication
- Techniques and strategies to improve and enhance communications in the workplace
- How to apply effective strategies that enhance proactive two-way communications
- Techniques to utilize proactive communication to prevent and resolve workplace issues
- Strategies to overcome the primary barriers to effective communication
- Techniques to communicate goals and direction to employees
- Strategies to effectively communicate change
- How to implement feedback and ideas from employees
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Problem Solving Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Conflict Resolution Toolkit now for $76.95
and save 20% over our retail price of $95.75!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus:
Improving Communication in the Workplace, $16.95 value!
Order The Conflict Resolution Toolkit – a $113.70 value for only $76.95!
Giving You 120 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Conflict Resolution Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the ability to effectively resolve conflicts that harm both performance and productivity.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly resolving conflict and minimize negative employee behaviors and attitudes to increase productivity and produce more results.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Conflict Resolution Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.