How to Improve Effective Management Skills That Produces Results
and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for management development training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Management Skills Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of management development training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of developing effective management skills.
120 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers are incapable of understanding how to obtain results and improvement
- Either you or your managers are failing to take action steps needed to improve performance
- Either you or your managers fail to effectively communicate
- Either you or your managers possess unproductive organizational skills
- Either you or your managers are unable to build employee support in the workplace
- Either you or your managers lack the knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts of effective leadership
- Either you or your managers are unable to adapt leadership skills to their management responsibilities
- Either you or your managers exhibit an absence of understanding of ethical expectations
- Either you or your managers lack comprehension of ethical standards and practices
- Either you or your managers fail to maintain a clear focus and direction during their meetings
So Think About This
- Are pressing problems hindering your manager’s ability to meet their goals and objectives?
- Does a lack of focus affect the growth and productivity of your company?
- Does a lack of effective organization and order hinder your company’s performance and productivity?
- Is performance impacted by management indecision?
- What impact does a lack of accountability have upon your employees and their productivity?
- Are unethical practices harming your business?
- Have you lost customers because of unethical practices or unethical employees?
- Has morale suffered since employees are afraid to report unethical behaviors and employees that they have observed?
- Are your meetings generally unproductive?
- Do your meetings motivate and energize employees to increase their performance?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who increase their overall management effectiveness and productivity
- Managers who effectively prioritize tasks and assignments
- Managers who maintain a clear focus and direction
- Managers who effectively define goals and objectives
- Managers who effectively improve their understanding of their leadership roles & responsibilities
- Managers who effectively clearly define their roles as leaders
- Managers who effectively develop and define ethical expectations for both themselves and their employees
- Managers who effectively establish ethical standards and practices
- Managers who effectively monitor the ethics and integrity of their employees
- Your managers create solid plans for effective meetings
The Management Skills Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature forty training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, forty sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and forty individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to effectively increase management performance
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on management skills needed to effectively increase performance
- Shares best practices in developing effective management skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to create effective performance skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively increase management performance
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Management Skills Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Management Skills Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The five management development training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Management Skills Toolkit include:
- How to obtain the results you want from your management role
- How to develop a road map to become an effective manager
- Strategies that effectively enhance your professional management growth
- Effective strategies to enhance your professional development
- The action steps you need to take to improve your performance
- Techniques to maintain your focus and direction
- The challenges facing you as a manager
- How to maximize your personal performance when meeting management challenges
- How to increase your overall effectiveness and productivity
- The best management practices and how to apply them
- How to avoid common management traps and pitfalls
- How specific challenges impact your perspectives and decision making
- How to maximize your personal performance when meeting management challenges
- The basic concepts of effective leadership
- Proven leadership principles and techniques
- The elements of a successful leadership style
- How to evaluate your leadership potential
- How to adapt your leadership skills to your management responsibilities
- Strategies and techniques to polish and hone your leadership skills
- How to develop and build bonds of trust with your employees
- How to develop a leadership plan to use with your employees
- Strategies and techniques that build trust and credibility
- Strategies that enhance your ability to make sound judgments
- The importance and use of ethical decision making tools
- How to establish trust and loyalty through consistent behavior
- How to monitor the ethics and integrity of your employees
- How to practice effective and practical ethical behavior
- How to plan for an effective meeting
- How to effectively determine what needs to be addressed within the context of the meeting
- How to apply strategies and techniques to prepare for interesting and informative meetings
- How to prepare and apply motivating presentation techniques
As a bonus when you purchase The Management Skills Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Strengthening Performance ($18.95 value) which presents strategies for delivering effective performance management. It helps leaders to effectively overcome poor, faulty or ineffective performance resulting in a loss of productivity.
Strengthening Performance will teach you or your employees:
- The factors and principles that define the concept of leadership performance
- How to apply specific strategies to enhance leadership performance
- Why traditional performance reviews are ineffective
- How to create performance standards consistent with organizational goals
- Strategies to develop individual performance standards
- How to focus your employees on mutual goals
- Strategies to enhance your leadership performance and development
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to leadership performance development
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Management Skills Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Management Skills Toolkit now for $70.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $87.75!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Strengthening Performance, $18.95 value!
Order The Management Skills Toolkit – a $106.70 value for only $70.95!
Giving You 120 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Management Skills Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the ability to effectively increase performance through the use of enhanced management skills.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by increasing management performance to increase productivity and produce more results.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Management Skills Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.