How to Improve Effective Delegation and Empowerment Skills That Produces Results
and Positive Outcomes While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for employee motivation training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Employee Motivation Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of motivational skills training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of developing effective motivational skills.
168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers are failing to recognize your employee achievements
- Either you or your managers are incapable of motivating your employees
- Either you or your managers are unable to understand the manager's role as the primary motivator of employees
- Either you or your managers fail to develop effective feedback mechanisms
- Either you or your managers use ineffective coaching techniques
- Either you or your managers fail to develop effective performance standards
- Either you or your managers are incapable of resolving unproductive employee behaviors
- Either you or your managers are unresponsive to employees and their problems and issues
- Either you or your managers are incapable of handling negative employees and attitudes
- Either you or your managers fail to effectively communicate goals and direction to employees
So Think About This
- Are your employees engaged and inspired or simply just “doing their jobs”?
- Do your employees feel unappreciated for their work and contributions to your company?
- Are unproductive employee behaviors and performance issues hindering your productivity?
- Does your company experience a high employee turnover rate?
- Does your corporate culture tolerate negative employee behaviors and attitudes as well as other inappropriate behaviors?
- Does your company minimize or ignore complaints concerning negative employee behaviors and attitudes as well as other inappropriate behaviors?
- Are employees resistant to new ideas, tasks or assignments?
- Are employees afraid to openly communicate with their managers?
- What problems do poor communications and misunderstandings cause in your workplace?
- Does an atmosphere of fear and intimidation exist in your workplace?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who improve their employee’s motivation
- Managers who employ effective strategies and techniques to motivate their employees
- Your managers coach and mentor employees to assist them to improve their performance and achieve their personal goals
- Your company experiences increased employee retention
- Managers who pay attention and are responsive to their employees' problems and issues
- Managers who build their employee support in the workplace
- Managers who effectively lead by example
- Managers who communicate their goals and direction to employees
- Managers who can effectively communicate change to their employees
- Managers who are capable of establishing and instilling trust in their employees
The Employee Motivation Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature fifty-six training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, fifty-six sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and fifty-six individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to effectively increase employee motivation
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on motivational skills needed to effectively increase employee motivation
- Shares best practices in developing effective motivational skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to create effective motivational skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively increase employee motivation
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Employee Motivation Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Employee Motivation Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The seven motivational training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Employee Motivation Toolkit include:
- The basis and foundation of effective motivation
- The critical importance of employee motivation
- Why motivation plays an important role in employee retention
- Strategies and techniques to motivate your employees
- The role of employee expectations in their motivation
- The tangible aspects of motivating your employees
- Your essential role as the primary motivator of your employees
- How to take the role of cheerleader for your employees
- Strategies and techniques to reinforce your employees’ motivation
- Effective and proven coaching techniques
- How to develop effective employee performance standards
- How to identify unproductive behaviors
- How to work on and motivate an employee to resolve unproductive behaviors
- The sources of employee problems
- How to handle a negative employee
- How to develop an employee contract to resolve behavioral problems
- How to monitor and provide feedback to negative employees to correct behaviors
- How to identify the critical factors and benefits of the conflict resolution process and its impact
- How to understand the implications and ramifications that either enhance, or diminish conflict resolution and its functions and process
- How to overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with the conflict resolution process
- How to apply effective strategies to overcoming conflict
- How to understand cause and effect relationships and their impact as a result of failing to resolve conflict issues and situations
- How to apply strategies to effectively enhance your ability to effectively resolve conflict
- Strategies and techniques to develop and enhance workplace interaction and interactivity
- The expected results and outcomes of developing and sustaining workplace interaction
- How to develop employee support using interactive leadership
- Why leadership by example works
- How to deal with negative employees
- How to apply mentoring techniques to assist your employees to achieve their personal goals
- Strategies that enhance the development of effective communication
- Techniques and strategies to improve and enhance communications in the workplace
- How to apply effective strategies that enhance proactive two-way communications
- Techniques to utilize proactive communication to prevent and resolve workplace issues
- Strategies to overcome the primary barriers to effective communication
- Techniques to communicate goals and direction to employees
- Strategies to effectively communicate change
- How to implement feedback and ideas from employees
- The elements, factors and principles that define trust
- Why trust is an essential leadership characteristic
- The critical factors and benefits of establishing trust in the workplace
- How to build and forge strong bonds of trust
- Techniques and strategies that enhance the establishment of trust
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to issues of trust
- Common pitfalls associated with trust building in the workplace
- What to do when bonds of trust are broken
As a bonus when you purchase The Employee Motivation Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: The Impact of Change on Individuals ($16.95 value) which delivers strategies to manage the impact of change on employees. It helps leaders to overcome employee resistance to change, resulting from the turmoil and chaos created by it, creating a loss of productivity and performance.
The Impact of Change on Individuals will teach you or your employees:
- The personal impact of change upon individuals within the work environment
- The process of change
- The challenges that change presents
- How change personally impacts you
- Strategies to personally manage change
- How decision making is impacted by change, and needs to be accordingly modified
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Employee Motivation Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Employee Motivation Toolkit now for $99.95
and save 20% over our retail price of 125.65!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: The Impact of Change on Individuals, $16.95 value!
Order The Employee Motivation Toolkit – a $142.60 value for only $99.95!
Giving You 168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Employee Motivation Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the ability to effectively motivate, engage and inspire your employees.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly motivating employees to increase productivity and produce more results.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Employee Motivation Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.