How to Develop All-Encompassing Level of Effective Sales Skills That Produces Results
and Generates Sales While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for comprehensive basic sales training for you or your salespeople when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of sales skills training guides that leads you and your salespeople step-by-step through every facet of developing effective selling skills.
168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your salespeople have a sales pipeline that doesn’t produce sufficient levels of new sales
- Either you or your salespeople fail to successfully get past a gatekeeper or call screener
- Either you or your salespeople are incapable of overcoming their call reluctance
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to uncover hidden customer needs and opportunities
- Either you or your salespeople are incapable of asking hard questions out of fear of making prospects angry
- Either you or your salespeople communicate price and product details before establishing the value of the offer
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to uncover the customer’s points of pain and discontent
- Either you or your salespeople do not effectively identify customer's hot buttons
- Either you or your salespeople are present rather than selling, relying on product knowledge
- Either you or your salespeople fail to differentiate themselves from their competition
- Either you or your salespeople are incapable of handling and overcoming objections and stalls
- Either you or your salespeople focus on price and wants discounts for every deal
- Either you or your salespeople fail to properly educate customers about the value of their sales offer
So Think About This
- Are your salespeople generating sufficient numbers of the right type of new customers and profitable orders?
- Are your salespeople failing to persist, giving up after only a few sales calls?
- Do your salespeople consistently accept excuses and initial objections as a reason not to pursue the sale?
- Are your salespeople being blindsided by customer reversals and surprising developments late in the sales process?
- Do your customers perceive that your products are basically the same as those of your competition?
- Are your salespeople demanding price discounts to close the sale?
- Do your customers generally make their buying decisions based upon price rather than value?
- Are your salespeople experiencing a high rate of lost sales?
- Are your salespeople undermining your profit margins with price concessions?
- By focusing on price, are your salespeople undermining your products’ value?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and lost sales and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Salespeople who identify the most productive prospects
- Salespeople who properly identify the true decision-maker
- Salespeople who properly qualifies their prospects to avoid future problems
- Salespeople who improve their ability to get past a gatekeeper or call screener
- Salespeople who uncover hidden customer needs and opportunities
- Salespeople who comprehend and understand how to define and deliver value to assure customer satisfaction
- Salespeople who correctly diagnose the customer’s points of pain and discontent
- Salespeople who identify customer's hot buttons
- Salespeople who uncover customer’s hidden needs and potential opportunities
- Salespeople who differentiate their products and document their value to the customer
- Salespeople who effectively overcome most stalls and objections
- Salespeople who establish their product’s true value to eliminate most price objections
- Salespeople who properly educate their customers about the value of their sales offer
- Salespeople who comprehend if and when price concessions need to be made
- Salespeople who understand how to commit the buyer after the close to reduce buyer’s remorse
The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature fifty-six training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, fifty-six sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and fifty-six individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to develop essential sales skills required to make more sales
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on sales skills needed to effectively increase sales expertise and competence
- Shares best practices in developing an all-encompassing level of sales skills required to be successful in the sales profession
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop an all-encompassing level of sales skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively increase sales expertise and competence
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individual salespeople
- Employed as a training and study guide for small sales teams
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small sales teams
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The seven sales training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit include:
- Strategies and techniques to develop an effective prospecting strategy
- The role and importance of proper preparation before beginning to prospect
- How to use your critical thinking skills to analyze and properly identify potential prospects
- Strategies to properly identify and classify prospects to maximize your results
- Techniques to identify the most productive prospects
- Strategies to properly qualify prospects so to avoid future problems
- Techniques to identify the true decision maker
- How to create productive cold calling strategies
- The secret sales strategies of the top twenty percent of all salespeople
- The role of persistence in cold calling
- How to get successfully get you past a gatekeeper or call screener
- How to identify the true decision-maker
- How to spark the prospect’s interest, and to make a good first impression
- How to overcome your call reluctance
- How to productively implement your cold calling strategies
- The importance of properly qualifying prospects
- The consequences of failing to qualify
- How to prepare to qualify a prospect
- How to determine how to properly qualify a prospect
- How to identify when a prospect is properly qualified
- How to uncover hidden needs and opportunities
- The value of using effective questioning techniques
- How to identify the purpose and structure of questioning
- How to use questions to develop information
- How to apply effective listening to gather information
- How to effectively use questioning to advance the sale
- How to use questioning to establish commitment
- How to identify the primary causes of objections
- Why your customers raise objections
- How to analyze and understand your customer’s objections
- How to handle and overcome your customer’s objections
- How to identify how objections can reflect your customer’s willingness to buy
- The reasons why price objections cause the most selling problems
- The underlying causes behind most price objections
- How to establish your product’s true value to eliminate most price issues
- How to use your sales expertise to differentiate yourself and to offset price objections
- How to use value analysis to demonstrate your value and differentiate your products from your competition
- If and when price concessions needs to be made
- When to walk away from a sale
- How to develop a closing strategy
- The most effective closing techniques
- Strategies and techniques that move the buyer forward and close the sale
- How prospects provide you with buying signals and how to identify them
- How to use your prospect‘s expectation of value to close the sale
- How to get the buyer to agree to the sale
- How to handle final closing objections
- What to do if the buyer stalls
- How to commit the buyer after the close to reduce buyer’s remorse
As a bonus when you purchase The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Productive Sales Calling Strategies ($16.95 value) which presents tactics, strategies and techniques to increase the effectiveness of sales calls. It helps sales people to increase their effectiveness and performance when making sales calls to increase sales.
Productive Sales Calling Strategies will teach you or your salespeople:
- The critical importance of planning and preparation in sales calling
- The specific structure of a sales call
- Specific elements must be incorporated into each sales call
- How to establish specific call goals and objectives
- How to utilize effective sales call strategies and techniques
- How to control the variables and factors that affect sales calls
- Triggering events that likely occur during a sales call
- How to evaluate the success of a sales call
- How to avoid the common pitfalls and problems associated with sales calls
- Strategies and techniques to recover from using poorly executed calling strategies
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit now for $89.95
and save 20% over our retail price of $113.65!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus:
Productive Sales Calling Strategies, $16.95 value!
Order The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit – a $130.60 value for only $89.95!
Giving You 168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the development of an all-encompassing level of effective selling skills for your salespeople.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your salespeople by giving them the tools and skills they need to increase productivity and produce more sales.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Selling Skills 1.0 Toolkit for each of your salespeople so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.