How to Develop the Skills to Concisely Understand Your Customer’s Needs That Produces Results and Generates More Sales While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for sales training that focuses on your customers and concisely identifies their problems and needs for you or your salespeople when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of sales skills training guides that leads you and your salespeople step-by-step through every facet of developing essential levels of customer information they require to be successful.
168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your salespeople assume that your customer possess same level of knowledge of your products as they do
- Either you or your salespeople fail to comprehend what the customer needs to know to make a qualified and informed buying decision
- Either you or your salespeople focus on price and want discounts for every deal they present
- Either you or your salespeople communicate price and product details before establishing the value of the offer
- Either you or your salespeople fail to identify key customer expectations which defines the value they expect to receive
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to uncover the customer’s points of pain and discontent
- Either you or your salespeople do not effectively identify customer's hot buttons
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to effectively uncover customer’s hidden needs and potential opportunities
- Either you or your salespeople are incapable of establishing customer trust, confidence and rapport
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to leverage their customer’s confidence to develop additional sales opportunities
So Think About This
- Do your customers perceive that your products are basically the same as those of your competition?
- Do your salespeople assume that their customers already know what they want to buy before they begin the sales process?
- Do your customers expect to receive levels of service that are unprofitable to deliver?
- Are your salespeople effectively utilizing the competitive advantages your company offers?
- Are salespeople losing sales due to their failure to adequately identifying their customer’s needs and point of pain?
- Are your salespeople losing sales because of their inability to cultivate trust with their customers?
- Are your salespeople being hampered by the barriers created by difficult customers?
- Have you lost existing customers due to conflicts created by difficult and demanding customers?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and lost sales and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Salespeople who understand that the customer needs to be educated about their products and the value they represent
- Salespeople who know how to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Salespeople who comprehend and understand how to define and deliver value to assure customer satisfaction
- Salespeople who uncover the specific reasons behind the buyer's motivation
- Salespeople who correctly diagnose the customer’s points of pain and discontent
- Salespeople who build on trust and rapport to develop strong customer confidence
- Salespeople who leverage customer confidence to develop additional sales opportunities
- Salespeople who know how to sell to difficult personality types
The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature fifty-six training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, fifty-six sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and fifty-six individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on developing and identifying adequate customer knowledge to improve sales performance
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on sales skills needed to develop and identify adequate customer knowledge
- Shares best practices in developing and identifying adequate customer knowledge
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop and identify adequate customer knowledge
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to develop and identify adequate customer knowledge
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individual salespeople
- Employed as a training and study guide for small sales teams
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small sales teams
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The six sales training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit include:
- The importance of developing customer knowledge
- The impact thorough customer knowledge has on sales
- How to apply techniques to develop adequate customer knowledge
- How to transform customer knowledge into expertise
- How to leverage customer knowledge to assist in similar sales situations
- The importance of customer education
- How to comprehend what the customer needs to know
- How to determine how adequate customer knowledge impacts sales
- How to apply effective strategies and techniques to educate the customer
- How to effectively apply customer knowledge and education
- The role of perceptions and expectations in sales
- How to identify specific customer expectations
- How to manage specific customer expectations
- How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- How to define and deliver value to assure customer satisfaction
- The three specific types of prospects you will encounter
- The negative consequences of failing to address the customer’s needs
- The specific reasons behind your customer’s buyer’s motivation
- The critical differences between needs and expectations and why they are important
- Why adequate preparation is essential when identifying your customer’s needs
- Strategies and techniques to uncover the customer’s points of pain and discontent
- How to properly probe for your customer’s needs
- How to identify your customer’s hot buttons
- How to uncover your customer’s hidden needs and potential opportunities
- Strategies and techniques to uncover your buyer’s personal needs
- Whether or not needs are met is measured by your customer’s satisfaction
- The critical importance of developing customer confidence
- The factors that influence your customer’s levels of confidence
- How to establish trust, confidence and credibility
- Strategies to build on trust and rapport to develop strong customer confidence
- How to help your customer to make a leap of faith
- How to leverage customer confidence to develop additional sales opportunities
- Strategies to employ when you have possibly violated your customer’s confidence
- How to deal with a host of customer problems
- How to sell to difficult personality types
- The motivations behind customer game-playing
- How to break the grip of irrational customer loyalty to other vendors
- How to sell to an abrasive buyer
- How to cope with disagreeable buyers
- How to handle the reluctant buyer
- The reasons and causes of lost business
- There are many ways to lose business
- How to identify high-risk prospects and customers
- Dealing with your customers who are at risk
- What to immediately do when you lose a customer
- How to craft a proper response after losing an account
- How to identify reasons for the loss of business
- Strategies to recover a lost account
- How to develop long-term strategies to redevelop a lost account
As a bonus when you purchase The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Strengthening Customer Retention ($15.95 value) which presents tactics, strategies and techniques to increase and improve retention. It helps salespeople to build solid and sustainable customer relationships by communicating and delivering value to generate more sales.
Strengthening Customer Retention will teach you or your salespeople:
- What it takes to keep your customer’s business
- How to build solid and sustainable relationships
- How value is delivered and sustained
- The key value and satisfaction indicators and how they impact retention
- What frustrates your customers and causes them to look elsewhere for another vendor
- How your sales skills and abilities can impact retention
- How quick problem resolution impacts overall customer retention
- Strategies to foster and nurture your customers’ business and to retain them as customers
- How to manage your customers’ expectations to ensure their satisfaction
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit now for $93.95
and save 20% over our retail price of $117.65!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus:
Strengthening Customer Retention, $15.95 value!
Order The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit – a $133.60 value for only $93.95!
Giving You 168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the development of comprehensive customer knowledge for your salespeople.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your salespeople by giving them comprehensive customer expertise they need to increase productivity and produce more sales.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Customer Skills 1.0 Toolkit for each of your salespeople so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.