How to Develop the Skills to Effectively Sell to Large Accounts and Buying Groups
That Produces Results and Generates More Sales While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for sales training that focuses on effectively selling to large accounts and buying groups for you or your salespeople when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Buying Group Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of sales skills training guides that leads you and your salespeople step-by-step through every facet of developing the expertise they need to sell to large accounts and buying groups they require to be successful.
144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to adapt sales strategies to group decision-making
- Either you or your salespeople fail to identify and develop champions within buying groups
- Either you or your salespeople do not know how to analyze group dynamics
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to identify real decision makers within buying groups
- Either you or your salespeople do not develop account strategies needed to properly and effectively manage business-related data
- Either you or your salespeople do not understand the specific reasons behind the buyer's motivation
- Either you or your salespeople fail to comprehend the specific reasons behind their buyer's motivation
- Either you or your salespeople fail to understand the causes of communication breakdown
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to focus sales messages to particular audiences
- Either you or your salespeople fail to increase audience engagement and participation in sales presentations
So Think About This
- Are your salespeople struggling to sell in the group environment?
- Are your salespeople blindsided by unknown influencers and decision-makers while selling to buying groups?
- Are your salespeople effectively utilizing the competitive advantages your company offers?
- Are salespeople losing sales due to their failure to adequately identifying their customer’s needs and point of pain?
- Are your salespeople failing to develop adequate knowledge of their customer’s needs?
- What is the cost of miscommunications with your customers?
- Does poor sales communication create unrealistic customer expectations that are difficult if not impossible to meet?
- Are you salespeople using their sales presentations to urge their customers to take the next step?
- Are your salespeople targeting their presentations to engage and challenge their audiences?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and lost sales and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Salespeople who use effective strategies and techniques to successfully sell to buying groups
- Salespeople who effectively know how to coordinate a sales team activities to sell and manage a large account
- Salespeople who effectively identify, gather and manage large account data and information
- Salespeople who use situational appraisals to identify opportunities and realistic revenue streams from large accounts
- Salespeople who effectively identify basic sales criteria through gap assessments
- Salespeople who know how to effectively differentiate their offer
- Salespeople who effectively position their value proposition to their customer
- Salespeople who understand and comprehend the causes of communication breakdown
- Salespeople who increase their audience engagement and participation in their sales presentations
- Salespeople who instruct their audience what actions they want them to take next
The Buying Group Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature forty-eight training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, forty-eight sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and forty-eight individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on strategies to successfully sell to buying groups
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on sales skills needed to successfully sell to buying groups
- Shares best practices within the strategies to successfully sell to buying groups
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to successfully sell to buying groups
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to successfully sell to buying groups
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Buying Group Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individual salespeople
- Employed as a training and study guide for small sales teams
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small sales teams
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Buying Group Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The six sales training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Buying Group Toolkit include:
- How to adapt your sales strategies to group decision-making
- How to tailor your sales message to multiple individuals within a buying group
- Strategies and techniques to successfully sell to buying groups
- How to identify and develop a champion within a buying group
- How to analyze group dynamics
- How to effectively sell to groups and committees
- Strategies and techniques to identify and sell to a hidden decision maker
- How to identify the real decision makers within buying groups
- How to develop group decisions and arrive at a consensus
- Essential strategies for generating, building and monitoring large accounts
- How to identify, gather and manage large account data and information
- How to identify basic criteria through gap assessments
- How to use situational appraisals to identify opportunities and realistic revenue streams
- How to effectively appraise information to develop better positioning by linking benefits to your offer
- Specific team-related strategies that allow sales team members to assume responsibility and control over key accounts
- How to create a comprehensive, formalized account statement
- Account strategies needed to properly and effectively manage business-related data
- How to establish and maintain relationships with individual decision-makers
- The three specific types of prospects you will encounter
- The negative consequences of failing to address the customer’s needs
- The specific reasons behind your customer’s buyer’s motivation
- The critical differences between needs and expectations and why they are important
- Why adequate preparation is essential when identifying your customer’s needs
- Strategies and techniques to uncover the customer’s points of pain and discontent
- How to properly probe for your customer’s needs
- How to identify your customer’s hot buttons
- How to uncover your customer’s hidden needs and potential opportunities
- Strategies and techniques to uncover your buyer’s personal needs
- Whether or not needs are met is measured by your customer’s satisfaction
- Strategies to identify your customer needs
- How to prepare to identify your customer’s needs
- How to properly probe to identify your customer’s needs
- How to know if and when your prospect is properly qualified
- How to effectively use questioning to advance the sale
- How to use key value indicators and value propositions
- How to properly differentiate yourself
- Six ways effective communication impacts your sales success
- Why you need to become a professional communicator
- Why negative communication styles can tarnish your image
- How to develop positive communication skills and traits
- How to effectively use your communication skills
- The causes of communication breakdowns
- How to create an effective sales letter
- Why sales presentations must be designed around the close
- How to prepare and use sales proposals as selling tools
- How to focus your sales message to a particular audience
- Techniques to increase audience engagement and participation in your sales presentations
- The effective use of timing within a sales presentation
- How to instruct your audience what action you want them to take next
- Techniques to avoid common sales presentation pitfalls and problems
As a bonus when you purchase The Buying Group Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Customer Expectations ($16.95 value) which develops strategies and techniques to identify and define customer expectations. It helps salespeople to clearly define realistic after the sale customer expectations that guarantee customer satisfaction resulting in more sales, fewer problems and increased retention.
Customer Expectations will teach you or your salespeople:
- The role of perceptions and expectations in sales
- How to identify specific customer expectations
- How to manage specific customer expectations
- How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- How to define and deliver value to assure customer satisfaction
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Buying Group Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Buying Group Toolkit now for $79.95
and save 20% over our retail price of $100.70!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus:
Innovative & Productive Sales Strategies, $16.95 value!
Order The Buying Group Toolkit – a $117.50 value for only $79.95!
Giving You 144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Buying Group Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the skills to effectively sell to large accounts and buying groups for your salespeople.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your salespeople by giving them the skills to effectively sell to large accounts and buying groups they need to increase productivity and produce more sales.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Buying Group Toolkit for each of your salespeople so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.