How to Develop More Advanced Selling Skills That Produces Results
and Generates Sales While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for more advanced sales training for you or your more seasoned salespeople when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of sales skills training guides that leads you and your salespeople step-by-step through every facet of developing essential selling skills they require to be successful.
144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your salespeople fail to utilize effective sales call strategies and techniques
- Either you or your salespeople fail to understand the causes of communication breakdown
- Either you or your salespeople do not effectively use questions to advance the sale
- Either you or your salespeople fail to employ questions to establish the buyer's commitment
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to apply the strategies to properly qualify prospects
- Either you or your salespeople are unable uncover hidden customer needs and opportunities
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to focus sales messages to particular audiences
- Either you or your salespeople fail to increase audience engagement and participation in sales presentations
- Either you or your salespeople are unable to successfully prepare for negotiations
- Either you or your salespeople utilize unproductive negotiation strategies and tactics
So Think About This
- Are your salespeople winging it or taking the time to prepare for their sales calls?
- Are your sales people wasting time making repeated calls on prospects with little hope of success?
- Does poor sales communication create unrealistic customer expectations that are difficult if not impossible to meet?
- Are your salespeople being blindsided by customer reversals and surprising developments late in the sales process?
- Are your salespeople having difficulty getting the buyer’s commitment?
- Are your salespeople targeting their presentations to engage and challenge their audiences?
- How many price as well as other concessions are the result of poor negotiation skills?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and lost sales and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Salespeople who utilize effective sales call strategies and techniques
- Salespeople who develop positive communication skills and traits
- Salespeople who use effective questioning techniques
- Salespeople who effectively identify customer problems and needs
- Salespeople who effectively advance the sale
- Salespeople who establish the buyer’s commitment to buy
- Salespeople who understand the strategies to properly qualify prospects
- Salespeople who focus their sales messages to particular audiences
- Salespeople who increase their audience engagement and participation in their sales presentations
- Salespeople who employ effective negotiating skills, tactics and strategies
The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature forty-eight training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, forty-eight sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and forty-eight individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to develop more advanced sales skills required to make more sales
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on sales skills needed to effectively increase sales expertise and competence
- Shares best practices in developing more advanced skills required to make more sales
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop more advanced sales skills required to make more sales
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to develop more advanced sales skills required to make more sales
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individual salespeople
- Employed as a training and study guide for small sales teams
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small sales teams
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The six sales training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit include:
- The critical importance of planning and preparation in sales calling
- The specific structure of a sales call
- Specific elements must be incorporated into each sales call
- How to establish specific call goals and objectives
- How to utilize effective sales call strategies and techniques
- How to control the variables and factors that affect sales calls
- Triggering events that likely occur during a sales call
- How to evaluate the success of a sales call
- How to avoid the common pitfalls and problems associated with sales calls
- Strategies and techniques to recover from using poorly executed calling strategies
- Six ways effective communication impacts your sales success
- Why you need to become a professional communicator
- Why negative communication styles can tarnish your image
- How to develop positive communication skills and traits
- How to effectively use your communication skills
- The causes of communication breakdowns
- How to create an effective sales letter
- Why sales presentations must be designed around the close
- What questioning techniques need to be employed to identify problems and customer needs
- How to identify the root of a problem in five questions
- How to use questions to develop information
- What questioning techniques need to be employed to develop information
- How to effectively use questioning to advance the sale
- How to use questioning to establish commitment
- How to develop an inquisitive questioning attitude
- The concepts and principles of properly qualifying your prospects
- The critical importance of properly qualifying your prospects
- The factors that influence properly qualifying your prospects
- The consequences of failing to properly qualify a prospect
- What defines properly qualified prospects
- How to uncover your prospect’s hidden needs and opportunities
- How to prepare and use sales proposals as selling tools
- How to focus your sales message to a particular audience
- Techniques to increase audience engagement and participation in your sales presentations
- The effective use of timing within a sales presentation
- How to instruct your audience what action you want them to take next
- Techniques to avoid common sales presentation pitfalls and problems
- The elements and structure of negotiating
- The basic theory of effective negotiations
- The goal of effective negotiations
- The factors that influence successful negotiations
- How to successfully prepare for negotiations
- Strategies and tactics to be used in negotiations
- How to employ effective negotiating skills, tactics and strategies
- How to handle barriers to productive negotiating
As a bonus when you purchase The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Closing More Sales ($16.95 value) which develops more productive sales skills that improves performance. It helps salespeople to increase sales volume by teaching them effective sales closing skills and strategies.
Closing More Sales will teach you or your salespeople:
- How to develop a closing strategy
- The most effective closing techniques
- Strategies and techniques that move the buyer forward and close the sale
- How prospects provide you with buying signals and how to identify them
- How to use your prospect‘s expectation of value to close the sale
- How to get the buyer to agree to the sale
- How to handle final closing objections
- What to do if the buyer stalls
- How to commit the buyer after the close to reduce buyer’s remorse
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Selling Skills 2.0Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit now for $81.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $101.70!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Closing More Sales, $16.95 value!
Order The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit – a $118.50 value for only $81.95!
Giving You 144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the development of more advanced selling skills for your salespeople.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your salespeople by giving them the more advanced tools and skills they need to increase productivity and produce more sales.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Selling Skills 2.0 Toolkit for each of your salespeople so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.