How to Boost the Motivation of Your Sales Team to Increase Results and Sales
While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for sales motivational training for you or your sales managers when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of sales motivational skills training guides that leads you and your sales managers step-by-step through every facet of increase sales motivation to generate more sales.
144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your managers are unable to understand the manager's role as the primary motivator of salespeople
- Either you or your managers are unable to effectively communicate to your salespeople
- Either you or your managers are incapable of establishing and fostering trust
- Either you or your managers fail to understand what to do when bonds of trust are broken
- Either you or your managers fail to develop effective feedback mechanisms
- Either you or your managers use ineffective coaching techniques
- Either you or your managers fail to develop effective performance standards
- Either you or your managers are unable to resolve unproductive sales behaviors
- Either you or your managers do not adequately warn their salespeople about performance issues
- Either you or your managers are unresponsive to their salespeople and their problems and issues
So Think About This
- Are you losing customers and producing poor customer service due to uninspired or demotivated salespeople?
- Are unproductive employee behaviors and performance issues hindering your productivity?
- Does a lack of accountability harm your ability to meet performance goals?
- Are your salespeople left on their own to overcome their sales slumps?
- What problems do poor communications and misunderstandings cause in your sales environment?
- How often have you been blindsided by unexpected problems?
- How often do unaddressed minor problems escalate into major and costly ones?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Managers who communicate their goals and direction to their salespeople
- Managers who employ effective strategies and techniques to motivate their salespeople
- Managers who are capable of establishing and instilling trust in their salespeople
- Managers who coach and mentor employees to assist them to improve their performance and achieve their personal goals
- Managers who create and apply standards for employee accountability
- Managers who effectively deal with poor performers
- Managers who effectively monitor and provides feedback to correct behaviors
- Managers who measure individual sales performance against stated goals
The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature forty-eight training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, forty-eight sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and forty-eight individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to effectively increase sales motivation
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on motivational skills needed to effectively increase salespeople’s motivation
- Shares best practices in developing effective motivational skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to create effective motivational skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively increase salespeople’s motivation
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The six sales motivational training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit include:
- The basis and foundation of effective motivation
- The critical importance of sales motivation
- Why motivation plays an important role in employee retention
- Strategies and techniques to motivate your salespeople
- The role of salespeople’s expectations in their motivation
- The tangible aspects of motivating your salespeople
- Your essential role as the primary motivator of your salespeople
- How to take the role of cheerleader for your salespeople
- Strategies and techniques to reinforce your salespeople’s motivation
- The elements, factors and principles that define trust
- Why trust is an essential leadership characteristic
- The critical factors and benefits of establishing trust in the workplace
- How to build and forge strong bonds of trust
- Techniques and strategies that enhance the establishment of trust
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to issues of trust
- Common pitfalls associated with trust building in the workplace
- What to do when bonds of trust are broken
- Effective and proven coaching techniques
- How to develop effective employee performance standards
- How to identify unproductive behaviors
- How to work on and motivate an employee to resolve unproductive behaviors
- The sources of employee problems
- How to handle a negative employee
- How to develop an employee contract to resolve behavioral problems
- How to monitor and provide feedback to negative employees to correct behaviors
- How to investigate and pinpoint the causes behind a sales slump
- How to effectively deal with the salesperson in a slump
- How to develop an action plan to work the salesperson out of a slump
- How to utilize strategies with the salesperson to pinpoint problems and coach them on solutions
- Strategies that enhance the development of effective communication
- Techniques and strategies to improve and enhance communications in the workplace
- How to apply effective strategies that enhance proactive two-way communications
- Techniques to utilize proactive communication to prevent and resolve workplace issues
- Strategies to overcome the primary barriers to effective communication
- Techniques to communicate goals and direction to employees
- Strategies to effectively communicate change
- How to implement feedback and ideas from employees
As a bonus when you purchase The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Performance Management ($18.95 value) which provides strategies to develop an effective performance management program. It helps sales managers to effectively overcome poor, faulty or ineffective performance resulting in a loss of sales and productivity.
Performance Management will teach you or your employees:
- The importance of establishing performance standards
- What is required to develop a productive performance management program
- Essential elements of a performance management program
- How to evaluate the performance of your salespeople
- How to establish performance standards for your salespeople
- Effective performance management skills and strategies
- How to handle the performance-related concerns that affect your salespeople
- Strategies to successfully deal with the challenges of performance management
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit now for $134.95
and save 20% over our retail price of $168.55!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Performance Management, $18.95 value!
Order The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit – a $186.50 value for only $134.95!
Giving You 144 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without the ability to effectively motivate, engage and inspire your salespeople. that negatively impacts productivity resulting in lost sales.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly motivating salespeople to increase productivity and produce more sales.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy The Sales Manager’s Motivation Toolkit for each of your managers so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.