How to Effectively Solve Problems to Increase Productivity, Customer Satisfaction
and Retention While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for customer service training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of customer service skills training guides that leads you and your sales managers step-by-step through every facet of how to solve customer problems to increase customer satisfaction and retention
96 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your customer service representatives possess poor or ineffective problem solving skills
- Either you or your customer service representatives possess inferior or ineffective communication skills
- Either you or your customer service representatives provide poor or inadequate customer service
- Either you or your customer service representatives fail to understand what causes customer anger and hostility
- Either you or your customer service representatives are experiencing repeated customer complaints
- Either you or your customer service representatives possess poor organizational skills
- Either you or your customer service representatives are burned out and have personal problems
So Think About This
- Does it appear that your customer service representatives are repeatedly solving the same customer problems without resolution?
- Do unresolved customer problems escalate into more serious ones that impact your sales and customer retention?
- Do your customer service representatives tend to invest their time on the wrong and unproductive activities?
- Are you getting the results and productivity you desire from your customer service representatives?
- Is your customer service representatives’ productivity reduced by the stress of handling large numbers of complaints?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Customer service representatives who effectively identify the sources of their customers’ problems
- Customer service representatives who adequately diagnose appropriate solutions to their customers’ problems
- Customer service representatives who improve their response to their customer requests
- Customer service representatives who effectively handle customer anger and hostility
- Customer service representatives who consistently improve their customer’s satisfaction
- Customer service representatives who improve their problem solving skills
- Customer service representatives who effectively increase their organizational skills
- Customer service representatives who experience fewer burn out problems and personal issues
Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature thirty-two training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, thirty-two sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and thirty-two individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on how to effectively solve customer problems
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on problem solving skills needed to effectively solve customer problems
- Shares best practices in developing effective problem solving skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to create effective problem solving skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to effectively solve customer problems
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The four customer service training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit include:
- The principles of effective problem solving
- How to clarify a problem to understand it
- How to use framing techniques to solve problems
- How to develop insight to identify the root causes of a problem
- How to identify potential solutions
- How to arrive at an acceptable solution
- What to do if the customer refuses to accept the solution
- Strategies and techniques to clear up unresolved problems and issues
- When to pass the problem on to someone who can resolve it
- How to identify the reasons why customers are more demanding and increasingly hostile
- How to understand the causes of customer anger and hostility
- How to handle angry and hostile customers
- How to understand how to handle the stress associated with angry and hostile customers
- How to manage the demands placed upon your lives
- Maximizing your time means setting priorities
- How to manage the demands others place on your time
- How to get your life under control and organized
- Techniques to manage the clutter in your workplace
- How to keep your life organized and uncluttered
- Techniques to maximize your time and activities
- How to get the most out of your workday
- Techniques that allow you to start your day off right
- What causes stress in the workplace
- What behaviors lead to personal burnout
- The signs of personal stress and burnout
- The differences between stress and burnout
- Techniques to reduce personal stress levels
- How to recognize the signs of personal burnout
- How to work through personal burnout
As a bonus when you purchase Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Delivering Exceptional Customer Service ($12.95 value) which presents strategies and techniques to deliver exceptional levels of customer service. It helps customer service representatives manage the customers’ experiences and meet or exceed their expectations to increase satisfaction, retention and repeat business.
Delivering Exceptional Customer Service will teach you or your employees:
- How your customer defines exceptional customer service
- The positive impact exceptional service has on your company
- The negative consequences experienced by your company resulting from poor service
- What is required of you to deliver exceptional customer service
- How to develop a positive service attitude
- How to set the tone for delivering exceptional customer service
- Why exceptional service is defined by a close “attention to detail”
- How to productively manage the customer’s experience and deliver sustainable and exceptional service
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit now for $41.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $51.80!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Delivering Exceptional Customer Service, $12.95 value!
Order Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit – a $64.75 value for only $41.95!
Giving You 96 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, allowing your customer service representatives to fail to effectively manage the customer’s experience to adequately solve their problems to their satisfaction.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly training your customer service representatives to effectively manage the customer’s experience to adequately solve their problems to increase their productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy Managing the Customer’s Problems Toolkit for each of your employees so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.