How to Effectively Increase Communication Skills to Increase Customer Satisfaction
and Retention While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for customer service training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? Customer Service Communication Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of customer service skills training guides that leads you and your sales managers step-by-step through every facet of how to develop effective communication skills to increase customer satisfaction and retention
96 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your customer service representatives possess inferior or ineffective communication skills
- Either you or your customer service representatives exhibit inadequate listening skills
- Either you or your customer service representatives display insufficient questioning skills
- Either you or your customer service representatives are unable to adequately respond to their customer’s requests
- Either you or your customer service representatives are producing low levels of customer satisfaction
- Either you or your customer service representatives are causing a loss of customers due to poor customer service
- Either you or your customer service representatives fail to establish credibility with their customers
So Think About This
- Are your customers angered by inadequate solutions to their problems?
- Do your customers complain that no one seems to hear what they are saying to your customer service representatives?
- Are your customer service representatives gathering sufficient information to adequately resolve their problems?
- Are you experiencing low levels of customer satisfaction?
- Are you seeing customers repeatedly returning to get their problems resolved?
- Have your customer service representatives delivered mixed messages to your company that has damaged your company’s credibility?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Customer service representatives who improve their communication skills
- Customer service representatives who enhance their response to their customer requests
- Customer service representatives who enhance their understanding of their customer’s needs and problems
- Customer service representatives who effectively meet their customer’s needs
- Customer service representatives who effectively adequately define and deliver value to their customers
- Customer service representatives who effectively diagnose the appropriate solutions to their customer problems
- Customer service representatives who consistently increase their customer’s satisfaction
- Customer service representatives who establish trust and credibility with their customers
Customer Service Communication Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature thirty-two training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, thirty-two sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and thirty-two individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on strategies to improve communication skills to improve customer satisfaction
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on communication skills needed to develop effective strategies to improve communication skills
- Shares best practices in developing effective strategies to improve communication skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop effective strategies to improve communication skills
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to improve communication skills
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
Customer Service Communication Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of Customer Service Communication Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The four customer service training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of Customer Service Communication Toolkit include:
- How customers judge your communications style
- Understanding the implications of effective communications
- How to overcome the primary barrier to effective communication
- How poor communication styles can negatively impact your image
- Why communications breakdown, and what you can do to avoid them
- How to develop positive and effective communication traits
- How to develop positive communication skills
- Why listening is an essential part of the communication process
- The importance of having effective listening skills
- The pitfalls associated with poor listening skills
- How to improve your listening skills
- How to improve your service skills with effective listening techniques
- The value of effective questioning techniques
- The purpose and structure of questioning
- The proper use of questions to develop information
- The use of proactive listening to gather information
- The effective use of questioning to advance the customer relationship
- The effective use of questioning to establish commitment
- The importance of establishing trust and credibility in the service environment
- Understanding your role and responsibility in building and fostering trust
- Why trust is built on your personal credibility
- How the customer’s previous experience impacts their level of trust
- Why your personal actions impact your credibility
- Techniques to build trust and credibility with your customers
- Strategies you can use to reestablish trust and credibility in a broken customer relationship
- How to appropriately use your company’s policy when dealing with customer problems
As a bonus when you purchase Customer Service Communication Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Identifying & Meeting Customer Expectations ($12.95 value) which presents strategies and techniques to Identify and meet customer expectations. It helps customer service representatives to ensure that customer expectations are properly defined, so customers know what they can realistically require from your company in terms of value and service.
Identifying & Meeting Customer Expectations will teach you or your employees:
- The role of perception and expectations in customer service
- How to identify customer expectations
- How to manage customer expectations
- How to meet and exceed customer expectations
- How to define and deliver value to the customer
- How to assure customer satisfaction
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within Customer Service Communication Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase Customer Service Communication Toolkit now for $41.95
and save 19% over our retail price of $51.80!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus:
Identifying & Meeting Customer Expectations, $12.95 value!
Order Customer Service Communication Toolkit – a $64.75 value for only $41.95!
Giving You 96 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using Customer Service Communication Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, allowing your customer service representatives to fail to effectively communicate with their customers to adequately solve their problems to their satisfaction.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly training your customer service representatives to effectively communicate with their customers to adequately solve their problems to increase their productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy Customer Service Communication Toolkit for each of your employees so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.