How to Develop Essential Customer Service Skills to Increase Customer Satisfaction
and Retention While Saving You Time and Money
Why search for customer service training for you or your employees when you have an entire library of tried and tested training guides available to you? Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of customer service skills training guides that leads you and your sales managers step-by-step through every facet of how to develop effective customer service skills to increase customer satisfaction and retention
168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points to Facilitate
Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY and GET RESULTS FAST
Let Us Ask You This
What is it worth to you if you could solve one or more of the following problems?
- Either you or your customer service representatives are confused about what is their role and responsibilities
- Either you or your customer service representatives are unable to define customer's needs
- Either you or your customer service representatives fail to establish credibility with their customers
- Either you or your customer service representatives are unable to adequately respond to their customer’s requests
- Either you or your customer service representatives display an inability to define customer’s needs
- Either you or your customer service representatives fail to follow-up on their promises and commitments
- Either you or your customer service representatives fail to understand what causes customer anger and hostility
- Either you or your customer service representatives are experiencing repeated customer complaints
So Think About This
- Are your customers increasingly angry and hostile at the service and responses they are receiving from your customer service representatives?
- Do your customer service representatives often hide behind your company’s policies when deal with your customers?
- Are you experiencing low levels of customer satisfaction?
- Are you seeing customers repeatedly returning to get their problems resolved?
- Do you receive numerous complaints over the poor service your customers receive?
- Are you experiencing elevated levels of customer hostility?
- Are you losing employees because they are incapable of handling numerous calls from angry and hostile customers?
After you answer these questions, the more important question is what is this costing you in terms of time, money and productivity and can you afford it?
What Would You Gain From
- Customer service representatives who concisely understand their roles & responsibilities
- Customer service representatives who effectively manage their action-oriented tasks
- Customer service representatives who identify and meet their customer's needs
- Customer service representatives who consistently increase their customer’s satisfaction
- Customer service representatives who deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Customer service representatives who define and deliver value to their customers
- Customer service representatives who promptly follow-ups on their promises and commitments to their customers
- Customer service representatives who effectively manage their customer’s moments of truth
- Customer service representatives who effectively handle customer anger and hostility
Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit is a series of training guides that feature fifty-six training lessons, each presenting a unique concept, fifty-six sets of questions to facilitate comprehension and fifty-six individual action plans to transfer learning to the working environment. It is unique as it:
- Is tightly targeted to a focus on strategies to improve essential customer service skills to improve customer satisfaction
- Delivers the appropriate amount of expertise
- Focuses on customer service skills needed to develop essential customer service competencies
- Shares best practices in developing effective strategies to improve essential customer service skills
- Comes with step-by-step instructions to develop essential customer service competencies
- Contains practical strategies, tips and techniques on how to improve essential customer service skills
- Is flexible in the use and application in a variety of working environments
Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit also can be:
- Used for standalone self-directed training for individuals
- Employed as a training and study guide for small groups
- Adapted to deliver classroom training for formal training
- Utilized as a discussion guide for small groups
- Used as a coaching tool to remedy poor performance or teach new skills
- Accessed as a reference tool when problems occur in the future
The use of Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit is most effective when the training is combined with actual information, experiences and examples shared by your employees.
Here’s What You Get
The seven customer service training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit include:
- What you need to know to competently handle your job
- The value of quality customer service
- Your role in delivering quality customer service and what is expected of you
- How to develop the competent customer service skills and knowledge
- Strategies and techniques to develop good customer service skills
- Techniques to develop a personal service attitude
- How to handle the negative aspects of your job
- The value of effective questioning techniques
- The purpose and structure of questioning
- The proper use of questions to develop information
- The use of proactive listening to gather information
- The effective use of questioning to advance the customer relationship
- The effective use of questioning to establish commitment
- The importance of establishing trust and credibility in the service environment
- Understanding your role and responsibility in building and fostering trust
- Why trust is built on your personal credibility
- How the customer’s previous experience impacts their level of trust
- Why your personal actions impact your credibility
- Techniques to build trust and credibility with your customers
- Strategies you can use to reestablish trust and credibility in a broken customer relationship
- How to appropriately use your company’s policy when dealing with customer problems
- The importance of having effective listening skills
- The pitfalls associated with poor listening skills
- How to improve your listening skills
- How to improve your service skills with effective listening techniques
- How your customer defines exceptional customer service
- The positive impact exceptional service has on your company
- The negative consequences experienced by your company resulting from poor service
- What is required of you to deliver exceptional customer service
- How to develop a positive service attitude
- How to set the tone for delivering exceptional customer service
- Why exceptional service is defined by a close “attention to detail”
- How to productively manage the customer’s experience and deliver sustainable and exceptional service
- How you can personally influence a customer’s experience
- How to identify your customer’s needs
- How to value your customer’s business
- How to make a positive and lasting impression on your customer
- How to identify the reasons why customers are more demanding and increasingly hostile
- How to understand the causes of customer anger and hostility
- How to handle angry and hostile customers
- How to understand how to handle the stress associated with angry and hostile customers
As a bonus when you purchase Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Managing Personal Stress & Burnout ($12.95 value) which delivers tactics, strategies and techniques to manage and overcome personal stress and burnout. It helps customer service representatives to deal with the pressures, frustrations and stress associated with their jobs, reducing the likelihood of burnout.
Managing Personal Stress & Burnout will teach you or your employees:
- What causes stress in the workplace
- What behaviors lead to personal burnout
- The signs of personal stress and burnout
- The differences between stress and burnout
- Techniques to reduce personal stress levels
- How to recognize the signs of personal burnout
- How to work through personal burnout
So What Is This All Worth to You?
Training consultants can cost you hundreds of dollars per hour and large corporations invest tens of thousands of dollars to develop the quality of expertise presented within Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit. You get this valuable expertise and information at a fraction of the cost.
Purchase Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit now for $72.95
and save 19.5% over our retail price of $90.65!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Managing Personal Stress & Burnout, $12.95 value!
Order Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit – a $103.60 value for only $72.95!
Giving You 168 Training Lessons, Discussion Points
to Facilitate Comprehension and Individual Action Plans at Your Fingertips
Without using Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit you could continue to waste valuable time and money, without delivering exceptional customer service resulting in increased problems and a lack of customer satisfaction.
Now’s the time to work smart so you can save time and make more money for you or your employees by properly educating them to deliver exceptional customer service that will increase customer satisfaction.
P.S. Don’t forget to purchase a copy Customer Service Skills 1.0 Toolkit for each of your employees so they can use it for training as well as use as a reference tool to solve future problems.