The Ethics and Integrity Toolkit gives access to our complete suite of ethics training guides that leads you and your employees step-by-step through every facet of ethics training.
Here’s What You Get
The three ethical training guides with the concepts taught within each of them that are part of The Ethics and Integrity Toolkit include:
- Strategies and techniques that build trust and credibility
- Strategies that enhance your ability to make sound judgments
- The importance and use of ethical decision making tools
- How to establish trust and loyalty through consistent behavior
- How to monitor the ethics and integrity of your employees
- How to practice effective and practical ethical behavior
- To understand the ethical standards and framework they are expected to work within
- Expectations of ethical behavior they are to display as representatives of a company
- What constitutes unethical behavior and activities and the consequences of this behavior
- How to make ethical decisions and monitor decisions against an ethics code of conduct
- The elements, factors and principles that define trust
- Why trust is an essential leadership characteristic
- The critical factors and benefits of establishing trust in the workplace
- How to build and forge strong bonds of trust
- Techniques and strategies that enhance the establishment of trust
- How to overcome problems and pitfalls related to issues of trust
- Common pitfalls associated with trust building in the workplace
- What to do when bonds of trust are broken
THESE TRAINING GUIDES ARE NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE, BUT IS DESIGNED
AS A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO IMPLEMENT AN ORGANIZATION’S POLICIES CONCERNING
THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ETHICAL CODE OF CONDUCT.
As a bonus when you purchase The Ethics and Integrity Toolkit we will include as a FREE Bonus to you an additional training guide: Problem Solving ($18.95 value) which presents effective problem solving strategies and techniques. It helps managers develop the skills to overcome poor, faulty or ineffective management solutions resulting in the loss of productivity and performance.
Problem Solving will teach you or your employees:
- The reasons why problems occur
- The implications of unresolved problems
- How to interpret the implications and ramifications that unresolved problems produce
- How to identify and overcome the problems and pitfalls associated with problem solving
- How to apply effective problem solving strategies and techniques
Purchase The Ethics and Integrity Toolkit now for $44.95
and save 18% over our retail price of $54.85!
You’ll also receive our Free Bonus: Problem Solving, $18.95 value!
Order The Ethics and Integrity Toolkit Now – a $73.80 value for only $44.95!